Our facilities utilize an overhead track and harness system designed to protect patients from falling during the rehabilitation process while giving them the confidence they need to break through their barriers in a safe environment. This system can be utilized with patients during post-surgery, traumatic injury recovery, and other applications like prosthetic/orthotic adjustment periods.
Patients are able to focus on their recovery instead of the fear of falling. Our overhead rail system gives your patients confidence to achieve higher levels of activity and a sense of security.
This system helps you patient realize an increase in the intensityof activity, longer duration of activity, and improved functional outcomes.
- Eliminates the fear of falling down
- Gives patients a boost of confidence
- Allows patients to challenge themselves with advanced therapies
- Creates a safe environment for balance, strength, and gait training
- Builds Confidence
- 100% safety from any fall related injuries
- Neurological Disorders
- Balance Disorders
- High Performance Athletes
- Adaptive Athletes
- Anyone at risk of falling